Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rupa Anty, A Real Story


I am Rajesh and my first and great sexual experience is with my aunt, Roopa,aged 33.Her figure dimesions is 38-24-36.It is a memorable experience of my life time.Here is how it had happenned!!!!I am aged 22 years old doing guy doing my MBA,used to stay in my aunt's house.She used to be active in taking care of household affairs and doing job as teacher in a school.She hasgreat breast size. While she walks her round butts swings swiftly and makes people like me mad.We used to discuss lot of things on various topics. Suddenly my aunt asked me which actress you like ,I said heroin names of yesteryears Hema Malini,Dimple ,Srividya.She was bit surprised and the topic has ended there.No one believes that she has girl of 13 years.Initially days I used to admire her dynamism for taking care of lot of things at home apart from going to job.Slowly I stated observing her body.Her black hair is beautiful and tied attractively with hair bands in the middle and the hair spreads into her back.This made me mad of her initially,paritcularly when she sets it aside,at that time I feel like hug her from back and kiss her throat and from behind her shoulders.Slowly, I started helping her in kitchen only to see her figure in different angles,her navel,color of BRA and whenever possible to smell her aromatic sweat.As she is busy in kitchen she never observed me doing all this. This is my break fast.I drops her at school gate in bike and watches her when butts swinging till she the very end .I used to spend my time with her as much as possible.This proximity created hot waves in my body and started masturbating remembering her.I have done like this for one week. The whole one week I never had proper sleep.Every day I used to watch while going to take bath what underwear she is taking inside.About Bra I needn't worry because I used to see it even after she wears and has jacket on top of it .In the second Week 2#, I thought of touching her body,hair and play with her wonderful secret parts.I am staring for the chance to come and grab that.Here got one,I picked up black ant in the kitchen,while she is busy in the kitchen I have put in the back portion of her jacket and after few moments I told her that ant is in your back and quickly offered I can pick it for her comfort and in a hurry she obliged it .That is the first chance to touch her body and I have caressed her back for more than a minute before she told that ant has gone.The measurement of height to her height is fantastic !!! I can bend comfortably and place dick inside her bums and can kiss her on her neck.This measurement I have taken during this incident, by slightly bending on her and falling on her slightly.That day while picking her up from work I asked boldly how is the experience when I have caressed your back.Are U OK? She said it's good and thanked me.So from then onwards I used to touch her bums,hands hair when ever I got the chance. Now I am very confident on my approach and sketched to let her know about my desire for her. I had stolen her panty and brand new BRA and kept inside my dress rack along with her photo.When she started searching as expected she came to know that it's in my rack.She was silent at home,while picking her to home she told she wanted to talk to me I said "you can talk whatever and where ever on any topic".She told,"I understand that you have taken my bra,panty and kept for yourself" aren't you not ? I told "yes" boldly.She got shocked for a sec and asked stunningly why is my photo with you ? I told very boldly " since I can't kiss your lips I daily kisses it to start my day ".I continued, if you give me that chance I would give back ur photo,with a malish cheerful laugh.Then she asked what if your uncle knows all about this ? I told recklessly,I would have to leave the house. but not passion on you ....Then she said, keep quite pls don't do things like this and warned me if it s known it would be risky. I just smiled and continued driving.Just before taking turn to our street,I said,if no one knows you r OK to give me kiss, "am I right?" she pinched me and said silly fellow. So from now on, I used to comment her beauty directly after she dresses herself for going to school.Whenever I got the chance,i used to press her body and whisper and kiss in her ears. Now Iam very agressive to implement my desire.As I know my uncle was on camp for 1 week, I had a party with from my friends wherein I had boozed andd went home directly into my bed room.Then while my aunt is cleaning up the kitchen,it was 11 p.m. I bravely hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulders and on throat.She forcibly tried to escape from me,but I held very strongly and pushed my hand into bottom of her saree and softened at her panty.She told to leave her and said if you have guts come from the front and do all this not while Iam woking and noticing you. I said Iam male I can do that. She said you will be pulled of this house if any one sees.I said I'll also pull you out with me laughingly.She said she'll come to my room late in the night.While coming home, I bought bag of jasmine flowers to decorate my aunt and bed.After looking at my room, my aunt asked how dare to prepare so much for this,I said "my love don't waste time, did u get the chance to be kissed by a male who had a great boozing party ? I asked it with a malish laugh and pulled her into my lap.her saree got disberesed with this drunken male's force,then immly I place my head into her breasts and said I LOVE YOU AUNTY , let's run awaysomewheere. Let's have a great homey moon.She said satify me today and let's have here itself where else. Then I removed short and started pumping my ass into her bums while pressing boobs.After doingthat exercise for 5 minutes,I reomved her saree,panty ,jacket and Bra.I aslo dont have clothes anything on my body.I have tied her hole from behind.Now I did the thing that i have planned.i.e she don't like cigarette smoke. SO what I did is I lit my cigarette and started leaving smoke on her face thru her shoulders,She was trying to loose out from me , but she couldn't as I am already drunk and had spicy muttons and chickens in my dinner.This veggie aunt couldn't escape from my hug,but when she is attempting harder to leave me ,my dick got great satisfaction.I showed full male strength and showering jasmine flowers on her ,cigar smoke.Then, she got surrendered and obliged to give herself.I put my finger into her cunt and digged out form juce from the hole.This made her erotic and she jumped out and started chewing my dick.This is a great experience.That night we slept at 4 a.m. by then 3 rounds of sex we have made.At 6 a.m. I woke up ,that being a sunday morning,I fucked her while she is sleeping,at 8 a.m. she woke up.This is the first sexual experience I had with my aunt.From then I had sexual experiences with her.I'll post the memorable ones soon

No comments:

Post a Comment